Главная > Сборки серверов Lineage 2 (Java) > Сборка сервера aCis Project rev.253
Сборка сервера aCis Project rev.253
25-08-2012, 13:03. Разместил: cr0w
Создатель: Acis Project
Размер: 18 mb
Залито на: File.nnm.uz
Primeval AI, misc
- Addition of primitive system for following behaviors :
- Pterosaurs and TRex-es can see through Silent Move (core support needed).
- Ancient Egg, when attacked, will call all mobs in a range of 2k (guessed... as 1k is the aggro of a lot of dinos, I x2'ed it).
- Sprigants will launch a task every 15sec if someone enters in their aggro range (AoE skill). Task stops if sprigant is dead or if none is inside anymore.
- addition of Q629
- fix summon sieges skills for "Siege Golem" and "Swoop Cannon".
- fix Sprigant's fruit and Primeval potion.
- "String = "" > isEmpty()", "boolean == false > !boolean" && "boolean == true > boolean".
- fix a critical issue about quest check (added in previous revision).
- MagicSkillUse packet is completed.
- addition of ConditionTargetHpMinMax, used for Trap Skills (avoid the ugly system of onSkillSee).
5 quests, misc
- Addition of Q049 (untested as c/p of Q046), Q371 ,Q374, Q375 && Q603. Ty to sharers.
- fix songs panel (drop "back" button), ty AntiViruZ.
- drop useless skillhandler.
- BlockBuff / BlockDebuff core support + fixes on skills (Mystic Immunity, Day of Doom, Heroic Berserker). NPC passive aren't yet supported.
- clan is now instantly dropped if config is setted to 0. If clans are loaded, the task is now setted to 1min rather than 5min.
- clan notices are dropped when clan is destroyed.
- partial cleanup of beginCast( methods.
- [L2J 5365] addition of hasPet() and hasServitor() methods + fix range in which the pet can get XP.
- [L2J 5373] rechargeAutoSoulShot( method doesn't use anymore switch about itemId, but items' L2ActionType.
- creation of a .txt if user changed his name (ty Java-man).
- *possible fix* _owner / getOwner() NPE (isAutoAttackable(), HitTask, etc). setOwner(null) was introduced when we had summon ghost issue, but since that time I found the real problem and so I revert this "fix" which probably make the cleanup hard.
EnchantSkillsTree table rework, misc related to skills.
- addition of enchantType in enchant_skills_tree, where shared infos are loaded. The DP size is cut by 2, and we earn back 10mo RAM at startup.
- the different used lists aren't synchronized anymore.
- giveAvailableSkills() execution time is divided by... x15. You're right, from 3sec it goes to 200ms. From 300~ sent packets (for a DWARF, race which got the lowest numbers of skills), it goes to 12~. No lags anymore for the player, no hundreds packets sent / operations launched for nothing.
- removeSkill() correctly clean toggle effects.
- multiple security checks are added on acquire && enchant (skill, skillInfo) packets.
Multiple cleanups aiming better stability/performance.
Following Zoey76's (better known as "L2J cleanup guru") path, I decided to follow my (hidden) master.
- activation of 3 Eclipse settings, leading to :
- cleanup synthetic accesses warnings by dropping private for protected.
- cleanup 20+ "true" and 50+ "false alarms" potential null pointer accesses, leading to handlers reworks.
- cleanup synchronized lists/maps which got no reason to be synchronized.
- cleaning gsregistering (for a "not-RU" english).